At Rob Buchanan Electrical, we constantly strive to uphold our reputation in providing the highest quality and reliable service possible. We recognise that we are privileged in having the opportunity to ensure you can recommend us to others.
All our employees are proud to follow our Code of Ethics which is displayed here:-
- Always provide a punctual service to customers and provide a high level of communication regarding site attendance. We will let you know if we are delayed or unable to make your scheduled appointment.
- Act professional at all times when working at a client site.
- Provide customers with the most energy efficient solution which will satisfy their specified needs.
- Remain abreast of improving solutions and new technologies.
- Provide a 12 month guarantee on workmanship.
- Maintain public safety by ensuring that our standard of workmanship is beyond reproach with all work complying with the Australian Standards and Statutory legislation.
- Uphold the highest levels of safety, security and confidentiality for both our workers and the public.
- Bring to the attention of the proper authorities the existence of any electrical conditions which are unsafe to life and property.
- Provide reasonable assistance in cases of emergency, to fellow employees, other contractors and members of the public.
- Dutifully train, provide encouragement to, and support apprentices and staff to improve work practices and raise the standard of the work performed in the Industry.
- Ensure any complaint is dealt with courtesy and appropriately.
- Each workplace is to be left as it is found, in a clean, tidy, and safe condition.
- Be fully identifiable as Rob Buchanan Electrical through having uniformed staff and the Rob Buchanan Electrical logo on vehicles, stationery and advertising.